continous backup to local mappled drive FTP server? What do you think?

General discussion of the software on topics that may not necessarily fit within any of the other forum topics available
vincitygialam

continous backup to local mappled drive FTP server? What do you think?

Post by vincitygialam » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:19 am

Hi, I bought BI a few weeks ago. Great software. I have a mycloud NAS that is local on my network. I created an FTP on the mycloud. BI is backing up to it, everything is fine. However, I’m worried If someone breaks in and steals my computer with BI on it..I will lose the footage. The FTP backup is not continuous so it’s not backing up real time. I want to hide the mycloud drive in the basement or something so that won’t get stolen with the footage too. I called the mapped FTP my cloud drive F: drive. Is there a way in camera properties to have the camera backup to the F: drive? I am only using ONE camera on my whole system for now. I “copied” the camera configurations and looking at the place where you can edit %CAM

Can you tell me if there is a way to choose %CAMF: or maybe F:%CAM ?

Or maybe another way to record real time to the FTP?
#vin

VETACHNor

continous backup to local mappled drive FTP server What do you think

Post by VETACHNor » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:21 am

Its known that till April or so everything on itunes should be drm free, and that they created a new service called Itunes plus. That’s good news but what about the songs bought from them before deciding to sell drm free music, those are still protected. You can choose to upgrade them to itunes plus but not for free, of course youd have to pay a fee. I was wondering, is it worth upgrading ?