Dahua SD49225T-HN PTZ settings for new firmware

Although you can find a list of tested and supported cameras at blueirissoftware.com/Technology, this is a good spot to share or inquire about what cameras have been most successful with Blue Iris for you with other users.
terk

Re: Dahua SD49225T-HN PTZ settings for new firmware

Post by terk » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:49 pm

4.8.0.0 broke my remote connections (iOS app and UI3 both) however 4.8.0.1 just released and fixed that issue, Ken is quick!

EagleEye

Post by EagleEye » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:28 pm

4.8.0.1 :
"Dahua New" profile now has the focus control working, so all buttons and functions work again with that profile.

The only thing that still does not work for me, is when i setup a profile for example *Night PTZ Patrol* with "Auto-Cycling PTZ presets"

The profile starts at the scheduled time, the camera is going thru the given presets patrol, but stops randomly at random presets.. In Blue Iris the controls go unresponsive for that camera, but i can still control it thru the web interface and SmartPSS.

When i look at the logs from the camera, i see that the user (Blue Iris) logs out at that random time / preset, but does not login again. So my guess would be that this has something to do with a time-out in Blue Iris. When i restart the camera within Blue Iris, it starts patrolling again, until it stops again with logging out the user on the camera.

When i manually control the camera with the "Dahua New" profile, the problem is the same. Unresponsive randomly, with logging out the user. Until i restart the camera window in Blue Iris.

PS: The focus control of the ONVIF profile does not work.

Tinman

Post by Tinman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:12 pm

I would submit that to BI support, maybe Ken might have a solution for you.